Last week I shared this DIY Knotty Cushion video and you guys loved it! I had so much fun creating it that I thought I would make another one. This time it’s for a yummy DIY lemon bath bomb. I’ve been making my own bath bombs for a while and LOVE exploring with different colours and scents!
- 1/3 cup citric acid
- 1/3 cup baking soda
- 3 tablespoons cornflour/corn starch
- 3 tablespoons epsom salts (optional)
- 3 tablespoons coconut or olive oil
- food colouring
- lemon rind
This recipe will make about 3 medium sized bath bombs.
- Mix dry ingredients together.
- Add food colouring. Mix it fast to avoid the mixture reacting.
- Slowly add the oil, mixing together with your hands.
- Pack into molds (I used mini foil pie dishes) and leave to dry for 24 hours.
Pour a nice hot bath and enjoy! These would also make a great handmade gift for Christmas and birthdays!